Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hubbel Has Arrived!!!!!!!






Finally...after 10 loooooong years, I am FINALLY ready to start getting this comic into high gear!

First, a few updates...

- "Hubbel Employed" is now called "Hubbel"....

- I will continue finishing the 3d models....the renderings will just appear when I am ready to show them. Be patient.

- Let me know if you are a true blue Loony Booby at heart. It's always good to know there are more of us out there in LoonyLand.

- I am still trying to develop my style, so expect things to change along this journey. I am not perfect by any means!

- I will also fill in the back story along the way...it's tooooo much to give in one sitting...so you'll just get mini bites along the way. Plus, I don't want the story setup to slow me down at this point.

- I hope you enjoy a sneak peak into what I have been developing for 10 loooong years!!!! I'd love feedback.

- I don't think I can get a comic every day...but I will try to get to that point. My ultimate goal is 1 comic each week day. (5 per week) I'm not sure how long it will take me to get to that level....my 2d drawing skills have taken a backseat to 3d art for 17 years...so I am a little rusty.

- And finally, I broke down and bought a Wacom 24 HD Cintiq. That was the missing element missing from me getting these comics online. I have always been drawing and writing the Hubbel comic, but now you get to see them!!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment