Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hubbel Medium

Ok...so one of my biggest hurdles while writing and developing Hubbel has been in deciding what medium to show these comics... I work all day in 3d as a character designer...so it would be logical for me (and quick) to make these characters in 3d....but....is 3d the best way to start?
There are so many ways to go...
- ink?
- color?
- pencil?
- quick sketch?
- 2D?
- 3D?
- Animation?
Crayons, Finger paint, Stick figures, Twigs, Chalk,
or...?

whoa Nelly.......

Even though this has been my battle for a looooooooong time,
I have decided to try the gammet and see what pans out.

So, please be patient with me.

Things may start, stop, change, rearrange etc...as I figure this out.

Hubbel will be a work in progress. And to those...if any...who are watching, you will get to see everything unfold before your eyes.

...in all its glory....or not.




No comments:

Post a Comment